Foundation of the Old Flour Mill
||Vallejo Mill Historical Park, Northeast Corner Niles Canyon Road and Mission Boulevard (Hwy 238), Alameda County
Official State Plaque
Coordinates based on NAD27 datum
From California Historical Landmarks
In 1853, Jose de Jesus Vallejo, brother of General M. G. Vallejo,
built a flour mill here, on his Rancho Arroyo de la Alameda. Niles
was once called "Vallejo Mills". The stone aqueduct built to carry
water for the mill parallels Niles Canyon Road
The offical state marker plaque is located a short distance south
of the park on Mission Boulevard
The offical state marker plaque
Trees and the City of Fremont's park sign.
Another small plaque in the park.