Wedding guests linger outside the church on a fall afternoon.
||Bodega Highway, Bodega, Sonoma County
Official State Plaque
Coordinates based on NAD27 datum
Constructed of redwood in 1859 by New England ship's carpenters
on land donated by Jasper O'Farrell, the church has served this
coastal community continuously for over a century. Father Louis
Rossi was appointed pastor on March 8, 1860, and Archbishop Alemany
dedicated the curch on June 2, 1861.
from California Historical Landmarks.
The church was also featured in Alfred Hitcock's 1963 file